Vehicle servicing in Harlow
Regular car servicing is extremely important. Most car owners will carry out a service approximately every 12,000 miles or once a year. Maintaining your car correctly reduces the risk of breaking down and will save you money in the long term.
All our car servicing is carried out by our experienced mechanics using only the highest quality parts and oils. Due to the length of time and the checks involved, we will need to take a booking for this service.
If you need to book your car servicing, please call Uncle Tom's on 01279 439192.
Tasks Commonly Carried-out During Car Servicing Include:
- Changing the engine oil
- Replacing the oil filter
- Replacing the air filter
- Replacing the fuel filter
- Replacing the spark plugs
- Checking the level of and refilling brake fluid
- Checking the level of and refilling power steering fluid (where applicable)
- Checking the level of and refilling automatic transmission fluid (where applicable)
- Greasing and lubricating components
- Checking the condition / tread-depth of the tyres
Car Exhaust Systems
We have a wide range of high-quality car exhaust systems at the lowest possible prices with a 3-year guarantee. Full- or part-systems and catalytic converters fitted while you wait and come with a 2-year guarantee.
Locating Uncle Tom's
Uncle Tom's Motoring Centre is leading parts and servicing garage in Harlow, Essex. Located just off Edinburgh Way, it is easily accessible from Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Roydon, North Weald, Ongar, Stansted Abbotts as well as Harlow. For more information on how to find us, please click here.